- Fabrication of electrospun nanofiber membranes for forward Osmosis and wastewater treatment (i.e Oil/Water separation) applications.
- Fabrication of flat sheet membranes using phase inversion method for ultrafiltration and forward osmosis applications.
- Capacitive deionization (CDI) for desalination.
- Ph.D., Engineering, Chonbuk National University (CBNU), Jeonju, South Korea, 2017
- M.Sc., Chemical Engineering, Minia University, Egypt, 2011
- B.Sc., Chemical Engineering, Minia University, Egypt, 2006
- 2019 - present: Postdoctoral fellow at Water Desalination and Reuse Center (WDRC), KAUST, Saudi Arabia
- 2017 - present: Assistant Professor in Chemical Engineering, Minia University, Egypt
- 2017 - 2019: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST), South Korea
- 2007 -2013: Assistant Lecturer, Minia University, Egypt
- Water Desalination and Reuse Center (WDRC)
- Biological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering Division (BESE)