- Solid-liquid interactions and processes associated with wetting, friction, lubrication, contact mechanics, soft matter physics and fabrication.
- Other areas of interests include synthesis of advanced materials and their characterization, polymeric materials their synthesis and rheology, process technology and coatings for heat transfer equipment.
- Ph.D., Chemical Engineering, Lamar University, Texas, USA, 2017
- B.S., Chemical Engineering, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India, 2012
- June 2018 – present: Postdoctoral Fellow, Interfacial Lab, WDRC, KAUST, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
- July 2017 – April 2018: Research Consultant- Interfacial Lab, WDRC, KAUST, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
- May 2016 – Aug. 2016: Heat Transfer Intern - PTE/AUHT, Shell Global Solutions, Houston.
- April 2014 – Dec. 2017: Research Assistant, Surface Science Lab, Department of Chemical Engineering, Lamar University
- July 2012 – Dec. 2013: Process Engineer & Manager, Reliance industries Limited, India
- Water Desalination and Reuse Center (WDRC)
- Biological and Environmental Science and Engineering Division (BESE)