- Studying quorum sensing (QS) activity in different microorganisms, finding new QS pathway that regulated downstream genes related to biofilm formation and pathogenicity and try to find novel antibacterial target.
- Screening novel quorum quenching agent (quorum quenching enzymes or quorum sensing inhibitors) from extremophiles and using QQ technology to mitigate biofouling in seawater treatment plant.
Isolation and characterization of ndm-positive Escherichia coli from municipal wastewater in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
D. Mantilla-Calderon, M.R. Jumat, T. Wang, P. Ganesan, N. Al-Jassim, P.-Y. Hong
Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy, 60, 5223-5231, (2016)
Enhanced expression of an industry applicable CotA laccase from Bacillus subtilis in Pichia pastoris by non-repress...
T.-N. Wang, L. Lu, J.-Y. Wang, T. -F. Xu, J. Li, M. Zhao
Process Biochemistry, 50, 97-103, (2015)
Cloning and expression of thermo-alkali-stable laccase of Bacillus licheniformis in Pichia pastoris and its charact...
L. Lu, T.-N Wang, T.-F. Xu, J.-Y. Wang, C.-L. Wang, M. Zhao
Bioresource Technology, 134:81-86, (2013)
- Ph.D., Microbiology, Northeast Forestry University, Harbin, China, 2015
- M.S., Microbiology, Northeast Forestry University, Harbin, China, 2012
- B.S., Science, Northeast Forestry University, Harbin, China, 2010
- 2016-Present: Postdoctoral Fellow, KAUST, Saudi Arabia
- Water Desalination & Reuse Centre (WDRC)
- Biological & Environmental Sciences & Engineering (BESE)