- Using functional DNA-base biosensors to help in the detection of fecal contamination in drinking water and wastewater.
- The impact of reuse effluent wastewater in irrigation.
Salinity-Mediated Increment in Sulfate Reduction, Biofilm Formation, and Quorum Sensing: A Potential Connection Bet...
K. Sivakumar, G. Scarascia, N. Zaouri, T. Wang, A.H. Kaksonen, P.-Y. Hong
Frontiers in Microbiology, Volume 10, p. 188, (2019)
SiC–C Composite as a Highly Stable and Easily Regenerable Photothermal Material for Practical Water Evaporation
L. Shi, Y. Shi, R. Li, J. Chang, N. Zaouri, E. Ahmed, Y. Jin, C. Zhang, S. Zhuo, P. Wang
ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, (2018)
- Ph.D., Environmental Science and Engineering, KAUST, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia, 2017
- M.s., Environmental Science and Engineering, KAUST, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia, 2013
- B.s., Microbiology, KAU, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, 2011
- 2018-present: Postdoctoral fellow, KAUST, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
- 2011: Biologist, Jamjoom pharmaceutical company, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Water Desalination and Reuse Center (WDRC)
- Division of Biological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE)